How To Clean A Clothes Dryer
- A clothes dryer or tumble dryer is a household appliance that is used to remove moisture from a load of clothing and other textiles, generally shortly after they are cleaned in a washing machine.
- Appliance used to dry clothing by evaporation accelerated by applying heat and rapid air movement. The air is usually heated by electricity or natural gas.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
Metal Clothes Drying Rack. Unlike wall-mounted units, this commercial-grade drying rack can be used anywhere. Sleek rack boasts heavy-duty construction, a rust-resistant chrome finish and angled leg caps for maximum stability. Makes a convenient drying space out of any room in your home! Space-saving unit offers a full 24 linear feet of drying area and folds down to 3 flat when not in use. Top shelf provides ample space for drying folded items such as sweaters. Save on energy costs while protecting the environment and increasing the life of your garments. Dimensions: 41.25" L x 29.5" W x 14.5" H; 8.74 lbs.
Dried out bar of soap
Soap is a surfactant used in conjunction with water for washing and cleaning that historically comes in solid bars but also in the form of a thick liquid.
Historically, soap has been composed of sodium (soda ash) or potassium (potash) salts of fatty acids derived by reacting fat with lye in a process known as saponification. The fats are hydrolyzed by the base, yielding glycerol and crude soap.
HOW SOAP WORKS
Soaps are useful for cleaning because soap molecules attach readily to both nonpolar molecules (such as grease or oil) and polar molecules (such as water). Although grease will normally adhere to skin or clothing, the soap molecules can attach to it as a "handle" and make it easier to rinse away. Applied to a soiled surface, soapy water effectively holds particles in suspension so the whole of it can be rinsed off with clean water.
(fatty end) :CH3-(CH2)n - CONa: (water soluble end)
The hydrocarbon ("fatty") portion dissolves dirt and oils, while the ionic end makes it soluble in water. Therefore, it allows water to remove normally-insoluble matter by emulsification.
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM
f/2.8, 0.013 sec (1/80), ISO 400, 100 mm
Tshirts 7x7 - Check
Underwear 4x3 - Check
Towels 12x12 - Check
Well mom, two decades worth of nagging, I mean, gentle (constant) reminders, and I didn't seem to learn that dirty clothes go in the hamper, and clean clothes go in the closet. Six months and 1000s of pushups with a drill sergeant seemed to have gotten that through through. I am a 26 year old man, live on my own, in my own house and MY CLOTHES ARE ALL NEATLY STACKED AND FOLDED! AAAaaaaahhhhhhh!
Well, it does make everything easier to find though, and I don't cringe when I walk into my room. But still.
Although it does make you think, if I had to do pushups as a kid if my room inspection didn't go well, how I would have turned out....
ps. I know everything isn't folded to those exact dimensions, but hey I need to fit it in the closet/drawer. Besides, I know no one is going to yell at me for it. But I still have to fight an urge to measure it up against a piece of cut and measured cardboard.
clean your blood
how to clean oil paint brushes
children teeth cleaning
environmentally safe cleaning products
how to clean a stove top
eco house cleaning
mr clean auto dry car
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
2017/08/16 01:52 | [ Edit ]
| TOP |