FLOOR TILE CLEANING MACHINES : CLEAN HOUSE MESSIEST HOME IN AMERICA
Floor Tile Cleaning Machines
- A ceramic, glazed or unglazed paver, quarry or mosaic tile resistant to abrasion and impact.
- Glazed or unglazed tiles of sufficient strength, impact and abrasion resistance to withstand the weight and wear of foot traffic.
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- (machine) a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- (machine) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- (machine) an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
9/6/10 ~ So quiet... (Take 2)
Since I'm still too sick to concentrate on anything, I decided to just do a remake of my "So quiet" shot. This time I did it on a tile floor, where the shadows and colors were fantastic. I have to admit, I like this photo much more than the first try, even if I can find a million things wrong with it. Sometimes, you've just got to be content with what you get; Plus, I'm sick and tired of being obsessed over a pin dropping. XD
Today I... well, the only thing I've done today was clean: clean, clean, eat, and clean some more. Our house is spotless, and I love it. Although it's funny that our family chose Labor Day as the time to sanitize our entire living quarters. But that's my family: always going against the expected. :)
Note: No B&W edit on this one-- it really does look that way. The only editting I've done is change the exposure and contrast.
Today's work is done...
After 7 hours of re-searching, preparing, building a machine, putting tiles up and cleaning this is what I have got. Saturday will be my next day of tiles. I will finish making the floor by then.
cleaning mildew shower
how do you clean a bowling ball
clean eating magazine recipes
pc clean up tool
to clean wood floors
comet cleaning product
clean plastic aquarium plants
cleaning bathroom drains
how to steam clean a couch
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
2017/08/17 02:21 | [ Edit ]
| TOP |