Glass Cleaning Product
- (Cleaning Products) Cleaning products as defined in this document refer to products that are used for the routine cleaning of the indoor built environment.
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
Rutland Products 84 8 Oz Conditioning Glass Cleaner Rutland Products 84 8 Oz Conditioning Glass Cleaner Features:; Conditioning glass cleaner; For crystal clear glass every time; A safe, strong, non scratching formula that removes baked on smoke, soot, creosote, carbon and mineral residues from glass, stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, ceramic range tops and porcelain and tile surfaces; Use to clean glass on fireplace inserts and door glass on coal, oil and woodburning stoves; Can be used on fiberglass showers to remove soap scum; Leaves a protective silicone layer to make the next cleaning easier; 8 oz
Who Are You, Dude?
The weekly assignment at PhotoWorkshop.com includes two distinct, but potentially overlapping, themes. For the end of April, this was the pair:
"1 – Still Life Using Glass
Shoot a subject made of glass and try to preserve the “feel” of glass in the image.
2 – Look Beyond the Surface
Mary Poppins, that wonderful fairy tale English nanny, suggests that you should “Look Beyond What You See.” A lesson here for everyone and in particular photographers. The second theme, this week, is to apply that sage bit of wisdom. The task is to create an image that illustrates something beyond the surface appearance of the subject. A philosophy, an idea, an image within the image, look beyond the surface."
I'm thinkin' this addresses both in unusual ways.
This is my caption info on that site: "How Can I See Beyond the Surface, ..when I have left so many messy fingerprints? Is it possible to live a Windex* Life?
Strobist Info: One Studio strobe into a small LiteDome softbox, from upper camera-right, feathered across the plane of the concave mirror surface.
*Windex: An American glass cleaning product.
Glass Shelf in Bathroom w/ Vintage Cleaning Products
Retro Glass Corner Shelf in my bathroom with Vintage Cleaning Supplies - an Aluminum Soap Box, Lighthouse Cleaner that "Lightens Housework" and Ellanar Jewelry Cleaner. I like the glass shelf - because you can still see the Wallpaper through it.
clean my pc pop up blocker
venetian blinds cleaning
extreme clean car wash
leather car seat cleaning
metals cleaning plate
floor cleaning mop
| TOP |